10. Spanish dictator General Francisco Franco was a member of the mono-nad club.
9. Napoleon Bonaparte
8. Adolf Hitler
7. John Kruk When baseball-player-turned-analyst enters a room, there will be an odd number of testicles in that room.
Could explain the obsession with weightlifting.
5. Lance Armstrong Does Lance Armstrong's uni-nut hang left or right? Only his bicycle seat knows.
4. Mike Lowell We're basing this solely on the fact the Red Sox's third basement had surgery for testicular cancer. But even if he only has one ball, his scrotum is still going to be in better overall shape than former teammate Manny Ramirez's.
3. Frank Church The Idaho senator revealed his monorchism during his run for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1976. Ultimately he lost to a two-testicled Jimmy Carter.
2. Tom Green The gonzo comedian "went there" and documented his testicle removal in a television special.
1. Hansie Cronje You may not have heard of him, but Cronje was a big-time international cricketer in the '90s who was kicked out of the game for match-fixing and ultimately died in a shady plane crash. The right-handed batsman accomplished this all with only one nad.